About Me

My photo
Central, NY, United States
Life is an Adventure... LIVE IT

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Leaving Nevada in a couple of days

 I'm leaving Nevada in a couple of days to head to California. Stopping off at Yosemite National Park, the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco and the Redwood's National Forest. 

I'll also be visiting some family for a day or two before I head back to New Hampshire. It's a long drive home and will probably take eight or nine days. - It took 9 days to get here - but I'm hoping to cut the time down to six days, which mean much more driving each day. increasing the mileage to five hundred miles per day, which is a lot in a converted school bus towing a trailer.  

It been fun here but the weather has been very difficult to bare, 100+ everyday for a month. It's been tough on poor Abby, she has a fur coat on all the time. poor girl can't run much. She loves to run, but it's just too hot for that here. Right now anyway.

I have to get the photos from my phone and put them on the laptop so I can post pictures of my travels. 

Well that's it for now, I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment