About Me

My photo
Central, NY, United States
Life is an Adventure... LIVE IT

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

This is the first blog from my phone. I seem to have some service at my camp site.
Last night we had a bad storm, hail the size of nickels.  Wet heavy rain and high winds.

 Apparently the seal around the roof hatch leaks. This was the first time I've ever had an issue with a leak in the bus. So this weekend I'll be up on the  roof with some sealant.
We saw this young moose along the Kank highway Saturday.  Thus was my first airing here in New Hampshire.


I've moved the bus to a new site, I'm still in the same campground,  just a more convenient location.


This is the camp store where I work. I've enjoyed the job so far, and I'm hoping to come back in the spring for another season.

 I took this photo while mountain biking over the weekend. I love the new bike and enjoy taking it out and exploring. Everywhere you look there is so much beauty. And every new place is more beautiful than the last.



So that's it for now.
If the cell service holds out, ill post more this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment