About Me

My photo
Central, NY, United States
Life is an Adventure... LIVE IT

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

So this weekend I have someone coming to look at the cabin. I don't expect they will buy it. I'm excited and apprehensive just the same.
Still so much left to do before it is complete.
Have to get busy and get the cabinet doors built.
I've never built cabinet doors before, but I think I can do it. We are about to see...

So they never showed to look at the cabin. Never made contact. So far all the folks who have said they are interested, have been nothing but lairs. I wonder what they get out of lying to strangers? So personal need to deceive?

At this point, I am convinced, good, honest people are the exception and most people are simply rotten to the core. I no longer trust anyone. Anyone. Pretty sad world we are living in these days.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment